Friday, January 18, 2008

NatWest

Finally get hold of Elisabeth!!!!

Well I waited till 14:30 for a call and did not get one, so I called her.  Found here on the 1st try!
 
Apparently, though I am on the account I am down as an addition not a regular user!  No cheque book, card or access (unless I go in to the branch in Eastbourne).  This is useless.
 
I cannot even get Internet Access!
 
Elisabeth is going to call the branch to see what is going on.
 
I did mention that I have not been sent back the identification papers that I explicitly requested back.  She will investigate.
 
I also mentioned I am BLogging all this, she was not interested.
 
I have an email address I can use.  It is not hers, but it goes in to a pool and I may get a response in 24 hours!  Welcome to the dark ages.
 
In case you are interested...   customer.relations@natwest.com
 
 

No comments: