Tuesday, August 07, 2012


Good morning Mr Fenton,

 I hope you had a nice holiday.

I received the rubber bung in the post, thank you, and it fits.  Now all I need is the tow eye.

After some research on the net I believe that it may be called a “Tie Down Eye” (or hook).  Other people seem to have them, but they do seem to be quite hard to source.

I find it hard to believe that this has vanished in to the ether.  Surely it must be either in your workshop, the repairers workshop or the back of the lorry that brought the vehicle in to you.  Alternatively, as it was supplied by them, Chrysler must have one.

I would appreciate your attention to this matter.

P Please consider the environment
Save paper - do you really need to print this email?

No comments: