Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thanks!

If anyone was looking after Kevin's best interests I want them lined up against the wall so we can paintball them. I thought the idea was to do as much damage as possible in the time allowed! Actually it appears that the best man was the only one that was damaged when he received a clout in the family jewels. Photographic evidence available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/cosmap/tags/kevinsstagdo/ and on facebook.

Oh, and there is also a video at http://qik.com/video/148154


2008/8/7 Kevin Maude
Guys,

I want to say thank you for making the effort to come and give me an awesome send-off for my stag-do. I had a phenomenal weekend and I hope that you all enjoyed it too. I felt very humbled to have so many of my friends their and to have so many of you safeguarding my best interest.

Even when you were shooting me I could feel the love. Speaking of which, Kevenna says "hello!"

For those of you that will be at the wedding, I look forward to seeing you next week. For those that can't take care till I see you next and stay safe.

Loads of love,

Kevin.

No comments: