Friday, June 22, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

Still no luck with Road Tax
 
  • Tried to get Road Tax again.  No good.
  • Called NUD on 0800 051 2382
  • Took 10 mins for the chap to admit that I was an NUD customer
  • He did not want to put me through to a supervisor, apparently the chap (Santhosh Joseph) I spoke to a few days ago does not exist!
  • Finally get through to Shshi - who says she is a manager
  • She goes through all the same stuff as Santhosh 2 days ago (including trying to put me through security AGAIN!) and apologises.  I told her that her apology is a waste of effort as Santhosh apologised and I am still in the same boat...  I am on hold....
  • She has come back to me.  Apparently it will take some more time to resolve this.  She will call me back (ho ho!)
  • Her details are Shashi Kiram - extension 751561 - on the number above.
  • Watch this space....

No comments: