Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

Tuesday night and it still does not work!!
  • Called NUD direct again
  • Shashi is not there, I can live with that, it is late
  • Asked to speak to a supervisor.  Waiting......
  • Santhosh Kumar ex 666253, a supervisor
  • Yet again I have to explain the situation!!!  He is "checking the database".  I am on hold!
  • He says that all their systems are ok and I should phone the DVLA.  I have to explain to him that the people on the phone lines use the same database and so it it is not updated they still will not sell me road tax.  On hold again.
  • He is now calling the DVLA
  • They are closed early because of the poor weather.  Sods law!!!
  • He is going to call them tomorrow morning and then call me back.
  • I told him that I want an NUD manager to call me to explain why they screwed up and, if they value me as a customer ("Quote me Happy"??) to discuss compensations for all the time I have wasted on the phone!

 

No comments: