Friday, March 07, 2008

NatWest

FAO: Elisabeth Mann

Dear Elisabeth,

I actually feel quite insulted by your offer. £250 is approximately 3 hours of my time. I have spent more than 3 hours trying to deal with this.

You have still failed to answer some basic questions.

1, I came to the Eastbourne Branch and filled in some forms and gave some one some ID. This has all vanished. How?
2, I filled in some more forms (as did my sister and mother) and gave you copies of my ID. This was lost. How?
3, I filled in some more forms (as did my sister and mother) and gave you copies of my ID. It transpires that we were sent all the wrong forms and I am not on the account correctly! Why?
4, I have requested that the manager from the Eastbourne branch call me to discuss this. You are not sure if he will, why is that?

What is with the adverts "There is another way" It is just a cynical advertising ploy! How are NatWest different to any other bank? I am still dealing with a call center.

Additionally to this it took you from January 18th to get back to me following our last call.

No comments: