Monday, December 08, 2008

PayPal

Paypal want an Opinion!

The nerve of these companies.

1st You make a mistake,

2nd You fail to resolve it

3rd You ask for a pat on the back!

Feel free to click on the link and give an opinion!

____________________________________________
Dear Sir,

On 12/05/2008, I spoke to you regarding your PayPal account. As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, I want to make sure I met your needs in my response. Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let me know how I did?

http://<removed as I have already filled it in>

To respond to our survey, please click on the web address above. If that does not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of our browser.

NOTE: Please respond within five days so that you can provide timely feedback to me. AFTER 5 DAYS, THIS INVITATION WILL EXPIRE.

If you wish to take the survey anonymously, click the link below:

http://surveys2.incontact.com/paypal/survey_paypal.taf?survey_id=1428&user_id=782E7AAE-1AA4-4BF0-8AFF-DB8E09346108&anon=yes

Thank you for your help!

PayPal Customer Support

____________________________________________

Unfortunately CRAP! Was not an option!


No comments: