Friday, December 12, 2008

Paypal

Another message from Paypal, and my response..

Subject Re: FileaComplaintintheEuropeanUnion (Routing Code: C826-L003-T13026-S111-W000000) (KMM29881289I96L0KM) :ppk4

Comments below...

2008/12/12 <webform@paypal.co.uk>
Dear Cosma,

Thank you for taking the time to contact PayPal with your concerns. My name
is Shicille and I am happy to assist you further.

Could you start by actually READING and UNDERSTANDING My complaint!

I understand that you are having a hard time using you Mobile phone for
security. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have cause you. Allow
me to help and provide you with the best possible solution.

No I am not having a hard time using my phone for security!. Your system is failing to send me the authorization sms!

It is our intention to reply to our customers within 24 hours. However, due
to an increase in email volume, our response time has been delayed and we
are diligently working to reply to each email received. Thank you for your
understanding and patience.

Well you failed on that one!

Please follow the simple step below on how to register your mobile phone
for security.

Here's how to register your mobile phone for Security Key Short Messaging
Service:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
3. Click PayPal Security Key in the Account Information column.
4. Select Register and register your mobile phone for security key.
5. Register your mobile number and click Register.

After you register, you need to activate your mobile phone for the security
key. We will send you a Short Messaging Service (SMS) with a code and ask
you to confirm the code.

Why don't you actually READ My Message!!!! I have done this several times and it Always FAILS TO SEND THE SMS!!!

Note: The PayPal Security Key Short Messaging Service is free for a limited
time. Please note that your mobile carrier's standard text messaging
charges will apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.

I don't care IF IT WORKS!!!!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused
you.

Don't apologise! Just fix it!

Should you have additional questions or need help with your PayPal account,
please feel free to email or call our Customer Service Representatives on
08707 307 191.


I spent an hour on the phone to no avail!!!

Thank you for choosing PayPal, we appreciate your business with us.

Sincerely,
Shicille
PayPal European Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

That is all a lie Shicille!! You really do not care about my business.

No comments: