Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The "Conversation" Continues..

From: Me
Sent: 12 May 2010 13:17
To: 'Samantha Stevens'


Yes, I read that in your 1st message.

During the many conversations I have had with your company I have raised a number of specific complaints. These should be on the record.

I am formally requesting a response from Homebase to my questions.

And one more question,

You Say “However, we do also appreciate that there may be occasions when customers are shopping in our store longer than 90 minutes. Under these circumstances, the store does have the discretion to advise the car parking agent to ensure no penalty is issued.”

Your store staff do not seem to know that as they were adamant that there was nothing that they could do, when I called the store. What do you intend to do to ensure that your staff have the correct training on such matters.

I cannot believe that I am the only person to suffer from this situation that is nothing more than extortion.

By the way… http://cosmap.blogspot.com

No comments: