Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Homebase Fines it’s Customers!

It is with great disgust and annoyance I find myself having to write this.

On the 27th of April we went to the Kidbrooke Homebase store and spent some money. I think you will agree that in these times of rescission that is a good thing for them.

We left with our purchases and thought no more about it.

You can imagine my surprise when, today, I received a £95 charge for having the nerve to use their car park!

I have called their help desk (3 times) and been given 3 different stories. I have called the store, on the basis of one of these stories and been told something else. Now Becky tells me to email hdcc@argos.co.uk and let them know. That I have done and have sent copies of all relevant docs (fine, receipt). Oh and apparently I have to have a valid excuse for using the car park!!! How about SHOPPING IN HOMEBASE!!!!

Basically the story is that the car parks are not theirs and so bad luck!

What a joke.

I will keep you posted.

No comments: