Friday, August 03, 2007

NatWest

Deafening silence from NatWest... 
 
Well on July the 11th NatWest received copies of my documentation again.  Since then I have heard...
 
NOTHING!!!
 
I have just tried to call them and spoke to a colleague of Jackie's, foolishly I did not take her name. Apparently Jackie is in meetings all day.  I left my name and number for her to call me back.
 
I am now going to try and get through to the Aldersgate Street branch on 0845 3017948
 
Mr Judge is not available.  Try to speak to Colin Harold.  Apparently he is with a client.  I will hold....
They cut me off!!!
I called back and, after the receptionist (Emma) tried to fob me off, he mysteriously became instantly available!
 
He will contact Mr Judge to see what he has done with the documents.  I did point out that I had specifically requested that the service centre contact me to conform that the documents had been received.
 
What a farce!

No comments: