Monday, August 27, 2007

NatWest

The Current Position...........

I received some forms, filled them in and sent them to the address I was given. Somehow they went from Borhamwood to Chatham! They called me wanting to know what they were for. I told them to contact Elisabeth Mann. They did not know who she was!!!

I provided THEM with the phone number and they called her. Here is the response.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24-Aug-2007 13:07
Subject:

> Dear Mr Papouis
>
> I have just received a telephone call from Jenny who is based at our
> Chatham Customer Service Centre (CSC). She tells me that the form you had
> completed had arrived at the CSC and as she didn't have all the paperwork,
> hence her telephone call to you and then to me. To keep you up to date I
> have asked her to send the form to James Beeston, via Internal mail, so he
> can collate all the paperwork and then send it to the CSC when it is all
> complete.
>
> I shall be out of the office next week, but if you need to leave a message
> for me, I will deal with it on my return. However, in my absence Nicole
> Cooper will be managing my case load and you can speak to her if you
> urgently need to contact Customer Relations.


How many MORE people will get involved in this simple process???

I JUST WANT TO BE ADDED TO AN ACCOUNT!!!!!

By the way, I have still to receive the confirmantion, that I explicitly requested, that my paperwork has made it to the correct location!

No comments: