Monday, August 20, 2007

NatWest

Missing post!

You will be pleased to know I have received the form from you. I have signed it, as has my mother, and I shall return it to you asap.

Alas the form from Eastbourne has not arrived, are we sure he has posted it?


On 16/08/07, ~ NatWest CRU <Customer.Relations@natwest.com> wrote:

> Dear Mr Papouis
>
> Further to our telephone call, you can send the signed form to me at
>
> Ground Floor
> National Westminster House
> 225 Shenley Road
> Borehamwood
> Herts
> WD6 1TE
>
> I will then forward it in our internal mail service to James Beeston at
> Eastbourne. Or alternatively James tells me that he has enclosed a self
> address envelope to Eastbourne branch.
>
> If you need to contact me at any stage please do not hesitate to send me
> an e-mail or telephone me.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Elizabeth Mann
> 0208 236 8140
> Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood

No comments: