Tuesday, August 07, 2007

NatWest

They have done it AGAIN!
 
I have just had a call from The NatWest customer services department.
 
Guess what!!
 
They have lost my paperwork AGAIN!  That makes it 3 times. 
Elisabeth Mann tells me that she stuck it in the post and then went on holiday. There have been some postal strikes so that's OK it is stuck in the post between her and Eastbourne.  I pointed out that I was assured the last time that it went missing that they use secure couriers and if it was lost it was in their internal system.  Sounds like another lie to me!  is this the "Other Way??"
 
I specifically requested that they contact me to let me know where my paperwork was, no one has done that.
I specifically requested that they return the originals to me.  No good they have lost them AGAIN!
 
Elisabeth tells me that it is OK as she took copies of my copy's, let's not worry where my copies have gone.
 
This just smacks of total incompetence.  NatWest bank are incapable of sending some important personal identification between two if their branches without loosing them.
 
But it's OK, they will compensate me, OK that may cover the wasted time, but what about the identity loss??
 
I will give them a chance to rectify the situation, then consider where to go from there.
 

No comments: