Monday, August 20, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

The Fun Continues....

Letter sent to NUD in response to a letter from them telling me I owe them money!

Hello Hanna,

Hate to be a pain, but...

I have received a mail from NUD telling me I owe you £10.53.

I have called your Customer services (on 0800 068 3661) and Prem (He will not give me a full name ex - 51408) tells me that it is a result of the cancellation and reissue you did.

I pointed out that this must have been an over site and, after leaving me on the phone for a while, he came back and agreed to waive this cost.

He then adds insult to injury by trying to scratch the £10.53 back by trying to sell me RAC cover! I asked him not to sell me anything and he said that he was not selling, he was offering a service. He did not seem to get it when I explained that if there was a cost associated to this "service" then he was selling!

Anyway. This has now been resolved, but I thought I would inform you.

Perhaps this can be used in training. i.e. When a customer calls with a charge enquiry DO NOT TRY AND SELL HIM MORE!

Thx

No comments: