Monday, July 09, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

Called NUD to see if they are processing my Complaint 
  • Spoke to Fari Velu - 666412
  • Explained the situation AGAIN!!!!
  • She apologised to me, and I explained that an apology does not make up for my lost time on the phone and the inconvenience I have been put to by NUD.  I have the road tax now, as I did not want to be done for not having it, but I still do not know that my details are on the database.  Will they be there next year???
  • She asked me to hold while show speaks to someone
  • On Hold for 10 mins!!!
  • She informs me that my data should now be updated.  I told her that this does not help me as I have my road tax now and she seemed happy to end the call there.  I explained that I have made a formal complaint and NUD have not responded in any way.  She puts me on hold and goes to check the "Complaints Database".  Not sure why I have to be on hold listening to cheesey music for this to happen.  Call duration 25 minutes and counting.
  • Apparently it is not on the database.  She is going to add it.  It will take 48 hours for them to call me back that will be her manager Ramesh Chandran - 666445
  • Not sure how he was planning to call me back as she did not have my PHONE NUMBER!!!
  • This also puts a mockery on their assertion that Santhosh had tried to call me! 
  • I gave her the details and insisted that Ramesh a, reads the call log, b, listens to the call recordings.  I want him to hear that I have been reasonable all the way through and have never shouted or used bad language at his people.  All that I have done is ask them to provide a service that I have paid for.  They, on the other hand, have constantly lied to me and failed to do what they have promised to do!
  • Yet again we have to wait!  At least this time I have the road tax and am not against the wall.  I will, however, do some research in the UK to find their head office.

Is this the kind of service we deserve?

    No comments: