Friday, July 13, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

A Call from NUD, I nearly fall off my chair! 
  • Gerard.   A manager.
  • support@norwich-union.co.uk - A general email address.
  • Has not read the log, but does so as we progress through the call
  • He suggests that I phone the DVLA and order the road tax as their website sometimes fails
  • I point out that this happened last year as well
  • Oh!!??
  • I tell him that I have road tax now as I ran out of time and had to go buy it at the post office
  • So what is the problem now?
  • Well I want to know why NUD staff have consistently lied to me, not called me back, not escalated my complaint, not raised my complaint, not logged my comments
  • Why bother recording calls when you do not listen to the recordings?
  • He said he would send me a letter responding to my concerns and would provide me with the chief executives details if I wish to escalate the issue
  • I will ponder this........
  • Finnly he offers me a £25 voucher as a "Good Will"  gesture.  This reminds me that they already owe me 2 vouchers from when I placed the insurance.
  • Let's see if this arrives.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
My name is Becca Sibley and I work in Customer Experience at NU, if you would like me to I can have a look into the issues you are having with us?

My email address is rebecca.sibley@norwich-union.co.uk, please feel free to email me and let me have some details.

Becca