Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

Problems with NUD.. Well I seem to be going up the NUD internal ladder....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hannah Kiteley <Hidden to protect the currently Innocent>
Date: 17-Jul-2007 17:22
Subject: Problems with NUD

Dear Mr Papouis

Further to the post left by Becca Sibley on your blog space concerning the problems you've had with NUD.

Becca has asked me to take a look at these for you.

I can't get you on your landline or your mobile number, but I will try again tomorrow. The telephone number below is my direct dial number, and you can get me on that any time between 10:00 and 17:00.

Thanks

Hannah Kiteley (Miss)
Customer Relations Manager
Chief Executive's Office
Sales and Service

I have actually Spoke to this lady. She seemed very nice. Ho Humm.... are we making progress?

No comments: