Friday, July 13, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

No call from NUD so I am forced to call them again......
  • Ask to speak to Ramesh Chandran - 666445.
  • As usual I am on hold........... 6 mins and counting!
  • As usual this person does not know the story and has not read the database
  • Has not read his email and, thus, did not know to call me. (12 mins and counting....)
  • Apparently no one sent him an email to call me!
  • Finally he acknowledges that I have been getting poor customer service.
  • On hold AGAIN. He says it will be 1 minute. Currently 5 mins (17 in total, and counting....)
  • Ramesh.chandran@direct.cos-c.co.in
  • Alegedly he will call me back. 25 mins on the phone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
My name is Becca Sibley and I work in Customer Experience at NU, if you would like me to I can have a look into the issues you are having with us?

My email address is rebecca.sibley@norwich-union.co.uk, please feel free to email me and let me have some details.

Becca