Friday, July 13, 2007

Norwich Union Direct

My Response

I would love you to address the issues.

The Blog that you have just posted to details all the communications I have had with NUD.

In Summary....


  • I paid for my insurance with you.( I was promised 2 * £25 vouchers that I have not seen)
  • I waited a few days then I tried to get my Road Tax.
  • The Motor Insurance database had not been updated.
  • Then follows numerous calls with NUD trying to resolve this.
  • I have been lied too. (People offering to call me back and failing to do so)
  • People have not recorded information that they have been given (repeatedly)
  • It is impossible to talk to a manager - you only ever get "Supervisors"
  • My data is still not updated so I had to go to the trouble of finding a post office and buying my road tax.
  • No one at NUD ever reads the clients file before asking the same questions again! (case in point NOW)
  • You taken through "Security" repeatedly during every call...
  • Shall i continue?

Please read the BLOG or your internal records.

Someone read my BLOG!!!

On 13/07/07, Becca Sibley wrote:
Becca Sibley has left a new comment on your post " Norwich Union Direct":

Hello
My name is Becca Sibley and I work in Customer Experience at NU, if you would like me to I can have a look into the issues you are having with us?

My email address is <Blocked out to protect the Innocent, I can always put it back later..>, please feel free to email me and let me have some details.

Becca



Posted by Becca Sibley to Cosma's Life at Fri Jul 13, 03:57:00 PM

No comments: